• Christian Education
    Events from 2016
    FAQ's
    Upcoming Events
    Contact Us
Our History

Westover Hills Presbyterian Church was founded in 1948 at 6400 Kavanaugh Blvd.  In 2004, the section  of Kavanaugh at the intersection of Kavanaugh Blvd and Pine Valley Road was renamed "Richard B. Hardie Drive" in honor of our Pastor Emeritus, Richard B. Hardie, who served as Pastor of Westover Hills from 1949 until 1985.